As the director of PR Executive Coaching, I am an accomplished human resources professional specialising in building people and organisational development capability within organisations in Australia. I am also a strategic thinker who can enhance people strategies through innovative people capability as well as learning and organisational development approaches. These deliver measurable people-centric benefits.
Aside from these, I am a skilled executive coach and mentor who is passionate about empowering leaders with the communication and leadership skills they need to effectively lead themselves and their people to their fullest potentials.
Throughout my career, I have:
- Worked across the human resources industry for more than 20 years, contributing to the capability uplift of people within a number of organisations through strategy development, coaching and change
- Been presenting at HR Masterclasses across Victoria where I empower people to take the driver seat in pursuit of their own personal development and careers
- Fulfilled the role of a trusted Australian Human Resource Institute (AHRI) mentor, helping industry professionals who seek to grow their career potential in a competitive professional services industry
- Been a member of the Advisory Board of Catholic Care, providing strategic advice to the director and executive leadership team of the organisation
- Facilitated the delivery of an innovative approach that enables program participants to understand and appreciate how we gather information, make decisions and communicate with one another. These are the core elements that contribute the development of more effective self-awareness and empowering leadership. It creatively helps in shifting the lens with which we perceive the world and opens our mind to more effectively understanding and appreciating the perception of others. Doing all of these is part of my work as an accredited partner of Clarity 4D.